Current List of Employee Notices:
- Federal Benefits and Advanced-Planning Webinars Spring 2015
- Work From Anywhere- NASA's Telework Program
- 2014 FSAFEDS Use It or Lose It Deadline is March 15, 2015
- 2015 Income Tax Changes
- Annual Notice of Employee's Right to Union Representation "Weingarten Rights"
- January 2015 Pay Adjustments
- Upcoming Payroll Reminders for Year End 2014 and New Year 2015
- 2015 Thrift Saving Plan (TSP) Overview
- 2015 Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Open Season Nov 10 - Dec 8, 2014
- 2015 Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) Open Season Nov 10 - Dec 8, 2014
- Annual Leave Forfeiture Notice Including Information about Donating Leave to the Voluntary Leave Transfer and Voluntary Leave Bank Programs
- NASA's Voluntary Leave Bank Program (VLBP) Open Season Nov. 3 - Jan. 10, 2015
- Federal Flexible Spending Account (FSAFEDS) Open Season Nov. 10 - Dec. 8, 2014
- Annual Open Season for NEBA Life Insurance and Financial Protection Programs Oct. 6 - Dec. 15, 2014
- Federal Benefits and Advanced-Planning Webinars
- Federal Workers' Compensation Program
- Designation of Beneficiary Forms Notice
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- CFC Donation Procedures
- 2014 Income Tax Changes (Updated 7/31/14)
- The NASA Competitive Placement Plan (CPP)
- Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) Notice
- Employee Express (EEX) Announces Mobile-Friendly Access
- Procedures for the Advanced Sick Leave (ASL), Voluntary Leave Transfer Program (VLTP), and Voluntary Leave Bank Program (VLBP)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblower Disclosures
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- NASA Policies, Merit System Principles, and Prohibited Personnel Practices
- Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program General Information Notice
- General FEGLI / NEBA Information
- eOPF New Password Criteria
- Work From Anywhere - NASA's Telework Program
- 2013 FSAFEDS USE IT OR LOSE IT Deadline is March 15, 2014
- 2014 Weingarten Rights
- January 2014 Pay Adjustment
The NSSC issues various NASA-wide and center employee notices. This might include such items as annual employee notifications required by Federal law and regulations, notification of employee rights, and notices relating to benefits.
To request an employee notice:
Contact your Center's HR Office or HQs OHCM to recommend an Employee Notice be issued.
OHCM or the Center HR Office will contact the NSSC by calling the Customer Contact Center.
NSSC staff will review the request and coordinate with the requesting office on the requirements for the employee notice (e.g. frequency, documentation, duration, etc.).
Once all requirements are met, the NSSC will issue the employee notice and will handle general questions associated with that notice via our Customer Contact Center.
|Employee Notices Feed||Need help with Webfeeds?|