Current List of Employee Notices:
- 2018 Whistleblower Disclosures
- 2018 Income Tax Changes - Updated 05-17-18
- NASA Policies, Merit Promotion Principles, and Prohibited Personnel Practices
- 2018 General FEGLI NEBA Information
- Federal Employee Tax Compliance
- 2018 Work From Anywhere - NASA's Telework Program
- USAJOBS Changes Log-in Process
- FSAFEDS "Use or Lose" Deadline and Carryover Policy
- 2017-18 Year End Payroll Reminders (Updated Feb. 2018)
- Annual Notice of Employee's Right to Union Representation: Weingarten Rights
- January 2018 Pay Adjustments
- "Ask the NSSC" Schedule of Upcoming Events Jan- Mar updated 12-21-17
The NSSC issues NASA-wide employee notices on a variety of Human Resources (HR) topics. These notices engage and inform the NASA civil service workforce in topics such as, annual notifications required by Federal law and regulations; employee rights and responsibilities; and various benefits and entitlements.
You may also view a listing of all HR employee notifications, distributed to your attention, by visiting the "About Me" section in the HR Portal. The “About Me” section allows you access to up-to-date information such as your individualized pay and leave summary, including balances and expiration dates for restored leave, credit hours/comp time and more.
To request an employee notice:
Agency-wide employee notices are requested through an Employee Notices Request using the NSSC HR Services Support Catalog. NSSC staff will review the request and coordinate with the requesting office on the requirements for the employee notice (e.g. frequency, documentation, duration, etc.) All employee notices will be subject to review and approval by the Office of Human Capital Management prior to release. Once all requirements are met, the NSSC will issue the employee notice, according to the agreed-upon distribution and will handle general questions associated with that notice via our Customer Contact Center.
|Employee Notices Feed|| |