Current List of Employee Notices:
- 2019 Designation of Beneficiary Forms
- 2019 Income Tax Changes Updated 07-30-2019
- 2019 NASA Merit Promotion and Placement (MPP) Plan
- 2019 Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- 2019 Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- 2019 Leave Program Procedures
- 2019 Your Rights Under USERRA
- 2019 Whistleblower Disclosures
- 2019 NASA Policies, Merit System Principles, and Prohibited Personnel Practices
- 2019 Pay Adjustments
- NASA Events for Financial Literacy Month – April 2019
- 2019 NASA’s Telework Program
- New Updates on Pay and Leave related to the Shutdown
- Updates on Pay and Leave Impacted by Shutdown
- 2019 FSAFEDS “Use or Lose” Deadline and Carryover Policy
- 2019 Weingarten Rights Notice
- 2018-2019 Year End Payroll Reminders
The NSSC issues NASA-wide employee notices on a variety of Human Resources (HR) topics. These notices engage and inform the NASA civil service workforce in topics such as, annual notifications required by Federal law and regulations; employee rights and responsibilities; and various benefits and entitlements.
You may also view a listing of all HR employee notifications, distributed to your attention, by visiting the "About Me" section in the HR Portal. The “About Me” section allows you access to up-to-date information such as your individualized pay and leave summary, including balances and expiration dates for restored leave, credit hours/comp time and more.
To request an employee notice:
Agency-wide employee notices are requested through an Employee Notices Request using the NSSC HR Services Support Catalog. NSSC staff will review the request and coordinate with the requesting office on the requirements for the employee notice (e.g. frequency, documentation, duration, etc.) All employee notices will be subject to review and approval by the Office of Human Capital Management prior to release. Once all requirements are met, the NSSC will issue the employee notice, according to the agreed-upon distribution and will handle general questions associated with that notice via our Customer Contact Center.
|Employee Notices Feed|| |