The NSSC provides travel reimbursement services for all authorized Agency foreign
Simple Foreign Travel Process for NASA Travelers
Are you planning to travel on official NASA business outside of the U.S. and wondering
what steps you need to take to ensure a successful trip? You've come to the right place!
We've broken the process down into 8 simple steps to help you know where to begin
and what to do next.
1. Submit and receive an approved Travel Authorization via CGE 2. Prepare and submit a Travel Voucher via CGE within five (5)
working days after completion of travel.
3. Ensure receipts are attached to the Travel Voucher prior to submission.
Access the CGE Travel Voucher, print the fax cover sheet and
fax to the number indicated on the front cover sheet.
4. NSSC audits Travel Voucher and receipts prior to disbursement once all
necessary documentation is obtained.
5. Travel Voucher is routed to Center Management for approval.
6. NSSC disburses Travel Voucher and submits to Treasury for payment.
7. You are notified via e-mail that payment has been made to Treasury.
8. You receive payment via your designated account.
Need more detail?