NSSC Payroll Team


Problem with Your Leave and Earnings Statement?
1. Contact the Department of Interior, Interior Business Center (IBC) at 1-800-662-4324 (information line) or (303) 969-7732 (call center).
Or visit the IBC's website:
2. If the IBC is unable to resolve the issue, please contact the NSSC Customer Contact
Center at 1-877-NSSC123 (1-877-677-2123).
Other Information
Employee Express
Request for Restored Leave Process
The NSSC Payroll Office (NPO) normally receives the completed and signed Request for Restored Leave sheet via the NASA Center Payroll Office. NPO reviews and validates the annual leave hours requested for restoration and faxes the sheet to Department of Interior, Payroll Operations Division.

Restored Annual Leave Sheet



More Results