Vendor Payment Information
Welcome to the Vendor Payment Information page. NASA is committed to expedient and accurate payment of invoices. On this page you will find information about invoice payment, tips to avoid delayed payments and answers to questions you may have about the payment of your invoice.
Any questions or inquiries should be addressed to your Contracting Officer designated on your award or the NSSC Customer Contact Center.
NSSC Customer Contact Center telephone: 1-877-677-2123 (1-877-NSSC123)
Fax: 1-866-779-6772 (1-866-779-NSSC)
NASA began transitioning awards to Treasury's Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) in April 2018. To support the second phase of this transition, contract modifications for invoice submission instructions are being worked by NASA Contracting Officers. In addition, NASA plans to send information/communication to affected vendors by May 14, 2018.
Note that invoice submission instructions are specific to EACH AWARD. If your company receives a modification from a NASA Contracting Officer to update the voucher or invoice submission process for a specific award, please be aware of the following changes that were effective April 30, 2018:
- Cost vouchers previously submitted via WAWF/iRAPT and associated fee vouchers must now be submitted in IPP. The vouchers should be submitted separately in IPP.
- Invoices for awards that are 13 characters long and start with 80, followed by ctrrYYxzzzz, are to be submitted through IPP. Note ctrr = Center issuing the award; YY = fiscal year; xzzzz = internal NASA number
If you have an award that is 10 characters long and starts with an N (ex. Nxxxxxxxxx) and you have received a contract modification for invoice submission, the following dates apply to that award:
June 15, 2018:
- If the voucher or invoice submission process has been modified for your award, the last day to submit a voucher or invoice for payment via your current method for that award will be June 15, 2018
- Vouchers or invoices cannot be submitted for these modified awards between June 15 and July 1, 2018. Vouchers and invoices submitted during this period will be rejected.
July 2, 2018:
- Beginning July 2, 2018, vouchers and invoices are to be submitted in IPP for awards modified to include the new voucher or invoice submission clause.
**NOTE: Invoices for awards in closeout should be submitted via hardcopy/e-mail/fax to one of the addresses at the bottom of the page
|For SBIR/STTR Contractors |
NASA SBIR and STTR contracts are part of the Phase 2 transition to IPP.
Please note that all contract deliverables will still be uploaded into the NASA SBIR/STTR Electronic Handbook (EHB) before invoice submission –this requirement remains the same per contract terms. However, with this change, once you have completed the Invoice Certification in the EHB, a link from the EHB to IPP will be provided for your firm’s invoice submission.
Failure to complete the Invoice Certification in the EHB prior to your firm’s invoice submission in IPP may result in the rejection of the invoice.
If your contract has not been modified with updated invoicing or voucher submission information, invoices are to be submitted in one of the following ways until you receive a modification from your NASA Contracting Officer to change your invoice / voucher submission:
- via hardcopy paper to:
NSSC - FMD Accounts Payable
Bldg. 1111, Jerry Hlass Road
Stennis Space Center, MS 39529
- via e-mail to: NSSC-AccountsPayable@nasa.gov
- via fax number: 1-866-209-5415